Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sweet Baby Girl

I absolutely fell in love with this beautiful little girl the instant I saw her.  My heart just melted & I couldn't wait!  I had the incredible opportunity to photograph this 9 day old beauty...She was so sweet & so good!
Her brother was such a sweet & loving big brother...she is very lucky! He gave her tons of kisses throughout our time together. Here are just a few of their gorgeous pictures.  They are all so photogenic!  I hope you guys love them as much as I do...enjoy!
























...She just makes my heart melt!!!








1 comments:

Johnstons said...

We just wanted to thank you for capturing such beautiful moments of our family and especially of our new addition! You are a true talent and we have been so blessed by this experience!

Post a Comment